Primark is set to keep 11 of their shops open for24 hours on December 2, when nationwide lockdown lifts, as they extend shopping hours prior to Christmas.
The much-loved retailer, which has actually been closed during the nationwide lockdown, will reopen on December 2.
And the company has actually now revealed that11 branches will be open for 24 hours from 7am from 2-3 December prior to extending opening hours at153 of their places in England
Primark revealed that it will open branches till at least 8pm on weekdays till December 23.
Other shops situated within shopping centres will remain open until 10 pm.
Primark primary executive, Paul Marchant, stated:” We are pleased to re-open our stores in England on 2 December, with longer shopping hours to offer our consumers more time to safely do their joyful shopping.
Primark will sell the following shops from 7am on Wednesday 2 December and trade 24 hours through until normal closing time on Thursday 3 December:
York Monks Cross
Leeds White Rose
Throughout December, Primark’s UK shops will trade to a minimum of 8pm on weekdays
– Town High Street stores will trade up until 8pm
– Town Shopping center shops will trade till 8pm
– Retail Parks will trade till 10 pm as a minimum, with the following shops trading till midnight:
– Significant Shopping Centres will trade till 10 pm as a minimum
– Major High St Stores, the majority will trade until 10 pm