- Do you ever discover yourself costs more on fast food than you expected to?
- Junk food is getting more expensive, outpacing fine dining and fast-casual restaurants.
- Combos, add-ons, and numerous size choices are just a few of the techniques utilized by lunch counter
- We talked to Hans Taparia, scientific associate professor of business and society at NYU, to discover the ways snack bar get you to invest more money.
- See the Business section of Insider for more stories
Quick food is supposed to be low-cost and hassle-free, but do you ever discover yourself investing more on quick food than you expected to?
Hans Taparia: Food images, they light up the brain, you know, especially when you’re hungry.
Fast food can be inexpensive and practical, however you have to fight off all the psychological techniques that are engineered to get you to invest more cash.